Give Your Next Event The Best Chance Of Success
Plant, Accommodation And Vehicle Hire For Events And Festivals
Are you gearing up for your next event or festival? Ensuring that it’s set up and runs smoothly, safely and cost-efficiently will be uppermost in your mind. Not to mention making sure that your visitors have the best experience possible.
Jarvie Plant has built up an enviable track record working with event organisers and contractors. From the initial planning stages, on location during the event, right through to after it’s all over.
Whatever type and size of event you’re working on – golf championship, other sports fixture, music festival, highland games, trade show or exhibition, charity day, local fete, or any other type of event, we’ll put together a package from our extensive equipment range to meet your needs:
- Forklifts and telehandlers: to set up (and later dismantle) all aspects of your event, including stages, seating stands, marquees and visitor spaces. Ask about our grass tyres to minimise damage to the ground.
- Powered access platforms: to reach the tricky places that other equipment can’t.
- Generators: to ensure you never lose power. Ask about our fuel management service to make sure you never run out.
- Tower lights: to keep the event going well into the night and allow visitors to move around safely.
- Welfare accommodation with heating, canteen and toilet facilities: to look after your staff on site and provide office space, ticket offices, first aid rooms and so on.
- Toilets and toilet accessories: to provide toilet facilities for visitors.
- Welfare vans: to provide mobile accommodation that you can move around your event site when required.
- High security safe stores: to keep your event equipment, materials and supplies safe and secure.
- Vans, minibuses, pick-ups and cars: to transport staff, supplies and materials to, from and within event venues cost-efficiently.