Lift And Reach Higher With Our Extensive Range Of Telehandlers
When you’re lifting loads at height, Jarvie Plant has the machine to suit your needs. Having taken delivery of one of the first ever telehandlers in Scotland back in 1960, we have a strong track record of leading the hire market for these multi-functional machines. Continually investing in our fleet, we always have new, quality telehandlers and rotating telehandlers available for your projects.
Lifting from 4m to 20m, our telehandlers combine the work of forklift and crane in one versatile machine, helping move loads to and from places that conventional forklifts cannot reach.
Working at greater heights? Our rotating telehandlers offer even greater reach, from 21m up to 35m, combining three machines in one (telehandler, crane and access platform), with 360° coverage.
- Machines ranging from 4m to 35m, with up to 5 tonne lift capacity.
- Wide choice of the latest machines available.
- Quality brands: JCB, Manitou, Merlo and Magni.
- Customisable features at best possible rates.
- Operator familiarisation available.
- Product experts are available to advise on your specific requirements.
- Wide depot network and back-up services from our experienced, qualified engineering team ensure we keep things moving.
Numerous attachments increase these impressive machines’ versatility, including extension forks for extra reach, cage attachments to get workers up high, collector brushes to clean your site, block grabs to move pallets, and plough attachments to clear your site.