Who are we?
We are a company who recognises the importance of harnessing and investing in talent. Operating for 60 years, we are a family run business that strives for excellence in everything we do from our people, to our products to our customer service. We continue to grow and remain market leaders because we have a great team helping us to succeed. If you would like to work for a company who value their staff and is dedicated to developing talent, then start your Jarvie Journey today.
The position of Depot Manager will be based in our Glasgow depot and plays an essential part towards the success of the depot.
What part will you play in our team?
- You will manage, develop, and motivate depot staff and ensure that the operations of the depot run smoothly on a daily basis.
- You will manage and develop key local accounts to drive the business in your area.
- You will adhere to Health and Safety policy in all areas throughout the depot.
- You will maintain equipment to a very high level, to ensure optimum utilisation of hire fleet stock.
- You will lead by example in the depot promoting a positive culture within the depot.
Am I the person for this job?
- Appropriate level of experience of working in a similar role within a small/medium-sized business preferably in the construction industry.
- A proactive attitude aimed at delivering business objectives.
- Organizational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, to plan effectively and work consistently to deadlines.
- Ability to work well as part of the management team providing support and motivation to the team.
Please submit your C.V if you think you have the skills and drive to become a Depot Manager at Jarvie Plant – where people are and always will be our greatest asset! As an employer we are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.