As one of the leading plant, accommodation and vehicle hire businesses in Scotland and North West England, Jarvie Plant has been providing customers with high quality products and excellent service delivery for more than 60 years.
This role entails repairing and servicing plant machinery within the workshop with a wide range of construction plant and equipment.
Duties would include but are not limited to;
- Professionally and effectively checking and repairing plant machinery defects.
- Provide the best possible turnaround for plant whilst also ensuring the correct quality standard expected by the company.
Am I the person for this job?
- NVQ level 2/3 qualification or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good with customers.
- Ideally experience in plant or tool hire industry
What you get
This position comes with a competitive salary based on experience and benefits such as a pension scheme and company bonus scheme.
Please submit your C.V if you think you have the skills and drive to become an Workshop Fitter at Jarvie Plant – where people are and always will be our greatest asset!
As an employer we are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.