Executive Personal Assistant
With over 60 years of trading, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent hire Company servicing the construction and other industries. Headquarters in Grangemouth, with additional depots across Scotland and the North West of England, we operate through 6 divisions incorporating Plant, Handling, Access, Accommodation, Power and Commercial Vehicles. We are a family business with family values focusing on delivering excellent customer service all the time.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Executive PA to join our team based in our Head Office in Grangemouth, reporting to the Managing Director. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the MD on a daily basis, including diary management.
- Responsible for the efficient composition and typing of documents and letters, including pulling together information from different sources, involving the use of initiative and resource as may be required.
- Receiving and screening all internal and external correspondence, e-mails and telephone calls, for the MD, ensuring that necessary and timely action is taken as required and confidentiality maintained at all times.
- Managing and planning the Directors’ diaries efficiently, on a daily basis, to ensure the best use of the board of directors’ time
- Responsibility for arranging meetings for MD and other directors, when required, ensuring that venues for meetings and other events are booked, appropriate facilities, travel and hospitality are provided
- Coordinating monthly board meetings and ensuring concise and accurate minutes/actions , circulated promptly.
- Ensuring expenses for the MD are collated, checked and passed to Finance for processing
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining of an effective filing system, manual and computerised, to ensure that information is easily obtained and stored in line with GDPR
- Carry out administrative and clerical work, including photocopying, collation of papers, as may be necessary.
- Processing evaluation feedback from senior officers’ programmes of work as appropriate.
- Assisting the MD in the prioritisation of daily tasks
- Event preparation, invitation and coordination for customers and internal hosts.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communicator
- Proficient IT Knowledge with specific experience in the use Microsoft Teams, word, PowerPoint, excel software packages and accurate keyboard expertise
- Minute taking at formal and informal meetings
- Good attention to detail
In addition, our Company vision and values are at the core of everything we do at Jarvie Plant. Jarvie Plant offers an attractive rewards package that includes a competitive salary and a wide range of generous benefits including:
- Tailored Learning Opportunities and Learning & Development Programme
- Treat yourself with our Employee Discount Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Extra Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
Please submit your CV if you think you have the skills and drive to become an Executive Personal Assistant at Jarvie Plant – where people are and always will be our greatest asset!