Hire Desk Team Leader
About Jarvie Plant:
With over 60 years of trading, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent hire Company servicing the construction industry. Headquarters in Grangemouth and additional depots across Scotland and the North West of England, we operate through 6 divisions incorporating Plant, Handling, Access, Accommodation, Power and Commercial Vehicles. We are a family business with family values focusing on delivering excellent customer service all the time.
Jarvie Plant has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Hire Desk Team Leader to join our team, based in Grangemouth.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will lead and mentor our Customer Sales Executive team, based within our Central Hire Desk in Grangemouth. The position of Team Leader demands excellent communication and leadership skills. The Team Leader will be expected to lead by example by ensuring their own daily KPI’s are met, can take customer enquiries and demonstrating excellent negotiation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Professionally and efficiently communicate the coordination of our plant and accommodation operations to meet customer orders.
- Drive sales by effectively converting enquiries into profitable hires - meeting the company’s expected daily targets.
- Recognise and escalate issues to the Sales Director in a timely manner.
- Monitor performance of Hire Desk and allocate resource accordingly to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure processes compliance and accurate document management is maintained.
- Skilled multi-tasker, adapting quickly and flexible to changing circumstances.
- Proactive problem solver.
- You shall be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Reliable team player with the ability to anticipate the needs of your team.
- Customer Focused, genuine enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Proficient Microsoft Office user; Word/Excel/Outlook.
In addition, our Company vision and values are at the core of everything we do at Jarvie Plant. Jarvie Plant offers an attractive rewards package that includes a competitive salary and a wide range of generous benefits including:
- Tailored Learning Opportunities and Learning & Development Programme
- Treat yourself with our Employee Discount Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Extra Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
Please submit your C.V if you think you have the skills and drive to become a Hire Desk Team Leader at Jarvie Plant – where people are and always will be our greatest asset!
As an employer we are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.