About Jarvie Plant:
With over 60 years of trading, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent hire Company servicing the construction industry. Headquarters in Grangemouth and additional depots across Scotland and the North West of England, we operate through 6 divisions incorporating Plant, Handling, Access, Accommodation, Power and Commercial Vehicles. We are a family business with family values focusing on delivering excellent customer service all the time.
The position of Workshop Fitter will be based at our Glasgow depot and plays an essential part towards the success of the depot. It entails repairing and servicing plant machinery within the workshop with a wide range of construction plant and equipment. This will require good team player who is flexible on the job.
Duties would include but are not limited to;
- Professionally and effectively checking and repairing plant machinery defects.
- Provide the best possible turnaround for plant whilst also ensuring the correct quality standard expected by the company.
Am I the person for this job?
- NVQ level 2/3 qualification or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good with customers.
- Ideally experience dealing with Heavy Rollers, Rotos, Telehandlers
In addition, our Company vision and values are at the core of everything we do at Jarvie Plant. Jarvie Plant offers an attractive rewards package that includes a competitive salary and a wide range of generous benefits including:
- Tailored Learning Opportunities and Learning & Development Programme
- Treat yourself with our Employee Discount Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Extra Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
Please submit your C.V if you think you have the skills and drive to become a Workshop Fitterat Jarvie Plant – where people are and always will be our greatest asset!
As an employer we are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.