Sales Support Administrator
Who are we?
With over 60 years of trading, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent family owned hire company servicing the construction industry. We are a company who recognises the importance of harnessing and investing in talent. Headquartered in Grangemouth with additional depots across Scotland and the North West of England, we operate through 6 divisions incorporating Plant, Handling, Access, Accommodation, Power and Commercial Vehicles. If you would like to work for a company who value their staff and is dedicated to developing talent, then start your Jarvie Journey today.
What part will you play in our team?
You will work closely with the Sales Support Manager to provide administrative support to the Sales Team to facilitate a proactive approach to growing our existing accounts and new business. This will be achieved through:
- Engaging with the Sales Team to distribute potential new business leads from various sources and providing the administrative tools to allow them turn those leads into hire opportunities and, ultimately, successful contracts.
- Working with the marketing team to deliver and track results of various marketing campaigns.
- Providing administrative support for the management of default and customer specific rates on our hire system.
- Supporting the customer onboarding and tender processes through completion of supplier questionnaires and PQQs
Am I the person for this job?
The ideal candidate will have a problem-solving and can-do approach to work, with a drive to improve your knowledge & skills. Excellent written and verbal communication are essential to success in this role.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years administrative experience preferable
- Experience with MS Excel and Word required.
- Experience in customer facing role advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- A proactive attitude aimed at delivering business objectives
Jarvie Plant offers an attractive rewards package that includes a competitive salary and a wide range of generous benefits including:
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Extra Holidays
- Tailored Learning Opportunities and Learning & Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
Please submit your C.V if you think you have the skills and drive to become a Sales Support Administrator at Jarvie Plant Group – where people are and always will be our greatest asset!
As an employer we are committed to equal opportunities and promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.