Business Development Manager - Accommodation
About Jarvie Plant:
With 60 years of trading, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent hire Company servicing the construction industry. Headquarters in Grangemouth and additional depots across Scotland and the North West of England, we operate through 6 divisions incorporating Plant, Handling, Access, Accommodation, Power and Commercial Vehicles. We are a family business with family values focusing on delivering excellent customer service all the time.
Reporting to the Accommodation Director, you will manage, develop and grow business through new and existing accounts regionally.
- Manage a selected customer base for Accommodation to an agreed annual KPI
- Target Major Projects for Accommodation
- Prepare Service Level Agreements, Sole and tier supplier contracts depending on type of account and qualify with terms and conditions specific to the nature of the deal.
- Develop identified managed accounts to Key Account status (annual spend >£100,000)
- Secure new business to agreed annual KPI
- Develop new business targets by utilising lead generation portals including Barbour and PCS
- Dedicate time to work on Bids and Tenders when required
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company/ buyer/ prices/ products/ sites...
- Upsell for Group at every chance and pass on leads to BDM’s for any Plant and Vehicle opportunities if necessary.
- Experience in the hire industry (desirable)
- Knowledge of potential customers
- Willingness to travel
- A strong track record of delivering growth in a Key Account and Business Development environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
In addition, our Company vision and values are at the core of everything we do at Jarvie Plant. Jarvie Plant offers an attractive rewards package that includes a competitive salary and a wide range of generous benefits including:
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- Tailored Learning Opportunities and Learning & Development Programme
- Treat yourself with our Employee Discount Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Extra Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
Please submit your CV if you think you have the skills and drive to become a Business Development Manager at Jarvie Plant – where people are and always will be our greatest asset!