• Prior to each hire we thoroughly check all plant for safety & performance.
• We carry out planned maintenance on all plant as a matter of course.
• Safety is the paramount consideration for all our staff.
• Independent Engineering Surveyors are contracted by us to ensure that we meet the highest standard of safety and compliance with all statutory regulations.
• Site specific risk assessment and method statements are checked and updated as required prior to issue.
• Generic risk assessments are also part of a quality annual review, thus ensuring that our clients receive our plant and accommodation units in a “safe and effective” manner.
Health and safety training is crucial to Jarvie Plant; all our management team have completed IOSH H&S training courses – Directors, Managers, Supervisors and employees attend training related to their work task skill – Construction Skills CPCS & CSCS, IPAF, PASMA, SVQ’s and others. Read More
We have a Health and Safety management system in place that is constantly being reviewed and updated as developments in HES evolve. The system is fully endorsed by all levels of management as a ‘working tool’ in the company’s effort to further improve on our excellent record. Read More
Our ISO Accreditations include:
Jarvie Plant Group Ltd has also attained the “Contractors Health & Safety Accreditation Scheme” (CHAS) award which is another measurement of of our company’s H&S success.