Trading for over 55 years, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent hire Company servicing the construction industry. With headquarters in Grangemouth and additional depots across Scotland and the North West of England, we operate through 6 divisions incorporating Plant, Handling, Access, Accommodation, Power and Commercial Vehicles. We are a family run business that supports our clients through innovation, reliability and providing value for money.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager and situated in Aberdeen, the role of Depot Operations Manager is a high profile role that requires the successful candidate to deliver across all aspects of the business with P&L and cost control responsibility. The Depot Operations Manager will also be required to manage, develop and motivate their team, deliver sales targets through having a thorough understanding of the hire process and report against targets on a monthly basis.
To be considered for this position candidates should have:
• Demonstrable experience in managing staff in an operational environment.
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence.
• Motivated to delivering excellent Customer service
• Full clean driving license
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
• H&S qualification would be recommended
We offer an excellent reward package including pensions, bonuses, life assurance, and training will be provided where applicable.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the relevant experience and drive to become a Depot Operations Manager at Jarvie Plant.